Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Drawing from the heart and soul

(My intentions for the New Year)

Yoga: Practice staying centered

 Mind, Body and Soul


1 of 3 sketches of Buddha, Prince Siddhartha Gautama


c 2013 Laura Goetz

I admire my dedicated yoga teachers and value their wisdom, kindness and instruction.  Dolores has commissioned me to do a Buddha painting.  And Deborah is on a spiritual journey to India.

Illustration: Focusing on my passion

Children and Animals



c 2013 Laura Goetz
This is an illustration of my bloodhound puppy. His name is Sam and he was a early birthday present.  That was six years ago.  Follow the trail, more to come.

Website: Moving forward

Registered Domain Name : LauraGoetzIllustration.com
                                  uploading soon...

Laura Goetz  Portfolio  Store  Contact  blog  Fine Art

No comments:

Post a Comment