Sunday, November 30, 2014

Holiday Feelings


On November 16, I attended the CBIG annual portfolio review in NYC. I had the pleasure of meeting and showing my portfolio to Christine Kettner, Art Director from Houghton Miffin Harcourt and Beth Terrill, Editor from North South. The reviews were positive and the event was a wonderful experience.
I am moving forward on my story and following up on suggestions...

This year, I enjoyed Thanksgiving with my daughter and her fiance's family in Florida. Dinner was delicious! We always watch the Macy's Day parade and the National Dog show.  In case you haven't heard... This year, Nathan the bloodhound won! My personal favorite,YEAH!

©LauraGoetz2014
©LauraGoetz 2014
















I am greatful for the many blessings and opportunities in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment